English it´s a friend, Snoopy knows





........................................................................................................................................................

To be honest, English it is very difficult for me, I can understand a conversation, a little bit, but if I try to speak, I get nervous at the moment, it is like my brain been into a washer machine, I think that this is because I am an anxious person.

In the High School, I loved English, and my speak was better than today, also there had many exchange students, also the high school had an alliance with Americans schools, and they played a international cup of soccer (or something similar)  and we spoke all in English, it was a great experience. In these times, I did not care about the importance to learn other idioms, only had spoken English for fun.

But today I think so that speak other idioms, like English, it is very important to our career. We must learn English because the great part of the public management research’s are in English.

English classes had been a good learning experience, I think that I upgrade my English writing blogs, and practice in class, because I try to learn more words, and be careful with the grammatic and semantic (I`m not secure if this all be okay), but I will still practice my English.

I hope that we will speak fluent English someday.

Thank for all, my dear’s classmates, and leave a comment and I will make the same in yours posts.

Please take care, and I hope so that you will have a nice holiday, and good luck in the final exam. <3

........................................................................................................................................................





Comentarios

  1. Hi Rocio! the same happens to me! I understand things in English, but at the moment of speaking the nerves come, well they are things that are overcome with practice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It also gives a lot of anxiety when we cannot understand certain words that others say and get hung up, I hope to continue improving

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Once upon a time: a wonderful serie

Rome a place to visit