Rome a place to visit

 

If I can travel to any place in the world, I think that I´ll go to  ✈✈ Rome, Italy. This is my biggest dream in the life. I share this dream with my mom, and I´m hope so that this dream, one day, come true.

In the high school I learned to much about styles of architecture in Europe, especially Rome. This place has many influences of baroque movement, example of this it´s San Pietro Square, localized in Vatican. It´s a magical and historical place, and Rome is one of the oldest cities in the world!!!

I would like to do many things there, eat pasta, pizza and go on vespa to anywhere. And I would like visit Fontana Di Trevi, The Coliseum, San Pietro Square and climb the cupola of the Basilica Di San Pietro.

I would like study in Rome for one semester or a year to learn much about the city, and the administration of this; and visit all the wonderful places.💖💖

Fontana Di Trevi

The Coliseum 

San Pietro`s Tumb


Comentarios

  1. Hi Rocio, this images remember me my class of art in my college, and specifically my teacher of that class, those were good moments to remember from when i was in there, maybe i want to go to Rome too and i didn't know until now jaja.
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Rocío. Oh my god, Italia is so beautiful. That's a good choice to visit and to have fun there someday... I would totally considerate it for a family trip, because i can see a lot of art in the images that you've put in your post, and for the record, was really wonderful one to read. I loved it! Greetings and see you later <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Once upon a time: a wonderful serie

English it´s a friend, Snoopy knows