Divide Tour

 The best concert that I have in my life was the Ed Sheeran Concert, by Divide Tour, on Movistar Arena, the date of this was on May 15th of 2017, it was my first concert in the life, and the best until today. I went with my best friend Sofía, and we cried before, during and after to the concert haha!.

Ed Sheeran is an English singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and actor. First recording music in 2004, he began to be seen by people over the internet. The first time that he visits Chile, was on 2015 with his X World Tour.

During the event the atmosphere was so nice, all the people was dancing and singing his songs, it was amazing, the vibes that he transmits are incredible, with his powerful voice he got fall in love quickly. 

If I can go back in the time, I would like repeat this day, many times.💙💙💙

I hope that word count will be fine, because my brain don´t have more ideas today 😴



Comentarios

  1. OM G i'm such a big fan of Ed Sheeran since 2014 or 2015 i think.... I'm so sad because i couldn't make it to the concert, but i hope that someday i'm gonna go to one of his amazing concerts. We can go together!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Once upon a time: a wonderful serie

Rome a place to visit

English it´s a friend, Snoopy knows