My favorite photo

 

The best photo that I have it´s from the day when Patito was born. In 13rd March, my nephew José Patricio was born, on San Camilo Hospital, in San Felipe city. This photo was taken by my mom. And shows a little Patito and me.
That day was the best day that I lived, I was having many health problems, and I was having a bad mood, until that I knew him. This creature with tiny hands became in my reason for all.
The relation with my sister was so strange before Patito born, because we had been having the same ideas and cravings, it was like both were pregnant!
Patito were my first nephew until Josefa was born, but the feelings are not the same.
Today I´m stay in voluntary quarantine with my mom, my granny, my sister and patito; sometimes he gets me crazy, but we play all day.
P.S: I´m look like a dead person in the picture :(






Comentarios

  1. Hi Rocío! This photo is really sweet. I don't have nephews, so i can't imagine how it feels like, but i can notice that you are an incredible aunt. Greetings and see u in class <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Rocio, this photo remember when mi sister born, it was a moment that made my family reunite again. and was very good moment.
    see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Rocio!
    Your nephew looks so sweet and squishy on that picture.. And by how you look at him I can feel all the love you have for him.
    Wish you and your nephew a lot of health.
    See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello rocio very tender the photo i hope you continue to care and love your nephew as well as you too greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Rocio!
    Aaaaaw that a cute photo !. I understand the feeling a bit, the first nephew brings a lot of emotion.
    I'm glad that within all this pandemic and the quarantine, Patito can cheer them up.!
    Xoxo <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Once upon a time: a wonderful serie

Rome a place to visit

English it´s a friend, Snoopy knows