Once upon a time: a wonderful serie

 

I love many series and movies, but I´m not a big fan to visit the theater because this makes me feel so uncomfortable, I´m a emotional and sensitive person, and cry with anything, and this is embarrassed for me. But nowadays Amazon Prime solve all my problems.

I think that the best serie that I have seen in my life, it´s Once Upon a Time, this tell the story of the all classic tales characters, like Snow White, Prince Charming, Belle and others; and theirs life’s after to the happy happy endings that all we know.

The series begins with a pregnant Snow White who, faced with a curse of Evil Queen, decides to send her daughter Emma to a place far away from the Enchanted Forest, so she become to the Savior of fayre tails world. 28 years later she arrived to Storybrooke, after the visit of a strange little boy, and there live all characters of classic tales, but they doesn’t remember their real life´s, and the live a normal life, without magic. Until that Emma returns, and the Evil Queen Curse lose power.

I love Disney movies so this series it´s my favorite ❤❤❤



Comentarios

  1. Hi Rocío! i've never seen Once Upon a Time, but for your post i noticed that it's a really interesting TV Serie. I'm gonna see it during the summer. Greetings <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Rocío, i recently bought amazon prime, so this blog help me to find a serie to watch in the night after university, thanks you
    see you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Rome a place to visit

English it´s a friend, Snoopy knows